Online live & interactive yoga classes
Eve Michelle offers online live yoga classes, especially designed for Blossom Foundation, which you can follow from any location in the world using your laptop/computer, tablet or mobile phone. The series of asanas that she teaches in these special classes was designed by Sri M with the purpose of helping you advance your kriya and meditation practice.
Through an online live classroom, you get to connect with her and the other students in real time and receive feedback just like you would in a regular studio class. To check out the weekly schedule and book your first class, please visit:
In order to book a class, you’ll first have to create an account. The times in the schedule are in Amsterdam (Central European) Time, so please make sure to translate this correctly to your own local time.
The classes are taught in English.
Instructions online live & interactive yoga classes
So how does it work? You sign up for a yoga class through momoyoga.com/evemichelle at least half an hour before the class starts. 15 to 30 minutes before the class starts, I send a link to your email address that gives you access to the online classroom. You can use your laptop, tablet or mobile phone or project onto your TV for bigger and better viewing.
If you use a laptop, then you don’t have to download anything and you simply click on the link that I provide you in the email. If you use a tablet or smartphone, then you first have to download the Zoom app (www.zoom.us) in the Playstore. This is for free.
Once you enter the online classroom, you can choose to turn your camera on/off and to mute or unmute your microphone and you can enter your name so that I can easily see which screen is yours. In the upper right corner you have the option to choose between GRID-view (you see everyone) and SPEAKER-view (you only see me).
For first time students, it’s handy to enter the classroom 15 minutes before the class starts so that I can provide technical assistance if necessary. Once the class starts, this is not possible anymore.
Make sure that your yoga mat is placed in such a way that I can see you both when you’re seated and when you’re standing. That way you can get better feedback! This means that you have to place your yoga mat at least 2 or 3 meters away from your webcam and place your webcam a bit higher, away from the ground.
Prices online live & interactive yoga classes
- 1 online live class: 12 euro
- 2 online live classes: 20 euro (10 euro per class; valid for 1 month)
- 4 online live classes: 35 euro (8,75 euro per class; valid for 2 months)
- 1 class per week: 30 euro (7,50 euro per class)*
- 2 classes per week: 40 euro (5 euro per class)*
* The subscription has to be renewed on a monthly basis, so there is no automatic withdrawal from your bank account 🙂
- To protect your privacy and everyone’s privacy please do not take pictures or record the class sessions
- Please enter the classroom on time or at least 5 minutes before start
- In addition to a yoga mat, yoga blocks will be handy for some asanas (2 blocks is recommended)
- Wear comfortable clothing that will allow for ease of movement
Yoga asana sequence
The yoga asana sequence is available in PDF format with pictures and some brief instructions.** You can download the file below:
** Please note that this is not a substitute for a qualified yoga teacher.
If you would like to learn more about The Blossom Foundation and its founder Sri M, please visit: www.blossomfoundation.com