Hi beautiful yogi (to be)! My name is Eve Michelle and I’ve been teaching yoga since 2014. I registered as an Experienced Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT 500) with over 2000 hours of teaching experience. Besides, I gained experience with online live classes, so I know exactly how to coach you both on and offline.
My yogic journey started after I left my corporate job in 2014 and decided to do a yoga teacher training. Before that I had practiced yoga on and off throughout my life, starting as a 5 year old in kids yoga. After a 200 hour teacher training in Raja yoga, I studied Pralaya yoga with Robert Boustany for an additional 300 hours. These two teacher trainings gave me a solid basis in both the traditional and non-traditional yoga teachings. With Robert Boustany I learned how to design a yoga class for the Western practitioner in a way that prevents common injuries and allows you to gain more strength and flexibility in a very efficient way.
Yoga has been so beneficial for me, that I would love to share my experience with you in one of the online live yoga classes. Hopefully see you soon!
Education (Yoga & Coaching)
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training with Jackie Chiodo (Joyful Yoga), Anamaya Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica
- Raja yoga
- 500-hour Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training with Robert Boustany, Yogasite in Breda, The Netherlands
- Hatha / Pralaya yoga
- Leergang Professioneel Coachen, Coaching Academy International in Naarden, The Netherlands
- Leergang Zelfbewust Coachen, Coaching Academy International in Naarden, The Netherlands
- Leergang Specialisatie Coachen van Loopbaan- en Levensvragen, Coaching Academy International in Naarden, The Netherlands